Organizational issues that need to be addressed after a person's death is always difficult. One of the issues that needs to be addressed first is the need to move the body to the morgue after the doctor gives his opinion on the cause of death. It is from the morgue that the body of the deceased is handed out for burial. So that everything goes smoothly and the grief-stricken person does not have to worry about transport issues, it is better to order the transportation of the body to the morgue from the managers of the TRAUR funeral home.
Features of transportation of the human body
Transporting the body to the morgue is no easy task. There are several important features to consider when choosing a ritual bureau for ritual transportation:
- Transport equipped with the necessary equipment. Ordinary cars are not suitable for transporting the body of the deceased. At a minimum, they should have a climate control function in the cabin.
- The carrier must have a permit for the carriage of the deceased, which will serve as a guarantee of the availability of everything necessary for this operation: trained drivers, a suitable hearse.
- There must be a place in the car for a doctor who must accompany the body and be present during its transfer to the morgue.
- Ordering a special car will help keep the body in good condition and avoid the need for reconstruction and additional makeup.
How to prepare the body for transportation?
No special preparatory procedures are required. If a person died in an inpatient hospital, then the doctor must state the death and report the reason for which it occurred. Also, the doctor is obliged to issue a written document that records the time and cause of death. If a person died at home, you will still have to turn to the help of doctors. A doctor must go to the house, who will record that death occurred naturally. He can also accompany the body of the deceased in morgue.
It is recommended to prepare the following items before transportation:
- clothes in which the deceased will be buried so that preparatory procedures are immediately carried out in the morgue;
- passport and medical record of the deceased, as well as the protocol of the examination of the body.
All other duties will be taken over by our ritual agents.
Why is it worth contacting us to transport the body to the morgue?
The ritual bureau TRAUR has been providing services for transporting the body to the morgue in Kiev for several years already (work experience in the market of ritual services - 15 years), and therefore the client can be sure that everything will go quickly and without hindrances. The features of our company are as follows:
- Specially trained people will do their job without unnecessary words and questions, creating a minimum of anxiety for friends and relatives of the deceased.
- The team will leave at the specified address as soon as possible after filing an application for transportation.
- Transportation is possible to any place within Kiev.
- The presence of our own vehicle fleet with cars that are equipped with all the necessary equipment, and also have different capacities in case relatives wish to accompany the deceased.
- Low price for the services provided. We carry out ritual transportation of the body of the deceased from UAH 1400.
- The possibility of providing related services: porters, transportation of the coffin to the place of burial, and others.
- Ordering transportation services from private agencies will help to significantly reduce the bureaucratic procedures that need to go through.
Transporting a body to a morgue in Kiev is a difficult morally and unpleasant task for relatives. At a low price and in the shortest possible time, we will complete this task. We will help your family during this difficult time!
Further information on the subject:
- Stages of preparation for transportation of CARGO 200
- What bury the women?
- Funeral traditions
Call around the clock!
✓ We know that you will always be able to help You.